Monday, July 04, 2005

Some interesting Photos.

A picture speaks louder than a thousand words. Here are two photos I got off the web today. One is funny and one just makes my blood boil.

Bush Here is one photo of Bush from NY Times. I don't know about you but because of the angle of the photo it almost seems to me as if he is wearing one of those ornate huge skirts.



#%^@#*&!#% The other one is of Shahrukh Khan in a proposed movie on the Mahabharat made in 3 parts. No points for guessing where the producer got the 'inspiration' to make this trilogy. If he really goes forward and makes the movie with SRK looking like that, I shall never watch hindi movies ever again. Not because I am not very fond of SRK, but because a MAHABHARAT movie 'inspired' by LOTR is according to me the greatest insult that could be heaped on our civilization. And since it is Bollywood which will be doing it, I shall have no choice but to disown it. I can live without Bollywood (have been for the past 2-3 yrs) but I can't suffer this indignity heaped on an epic supposed to be scribed by the God of Wisdom and Learning himself and which touches upon almost every subject on the earth.