Monday, February 21, 2005

Take a Hike

That's what I did this weekend. I took a hike. Actually, I had participated in hikes in India. Just that I never knew they were called hikes. We called them 'climbing up fort so-and-so' or 'walking from this place to that'. But hike is a nice short word. We hiked for 4 and a 1/2 hours through 8 miles of jungle. The hike would have been much better if it hadn't rained in the past week. Because of the rain, parts of the trail were turned into deep muddy slush which forced us to take detours in the jungle which turned into fairly thorny affairs.

But it was a good experience all in all. Infact I am quite eager to go hiking again. That's after my legs stop aching ofcourse.


Starting off Posted by Hello


Wild Cricket Posted by Hello


Which way to go? Posted by Hello


Lake Conroe Posted by Hello