Friday, August 06, 2004

Of sleep cycles and other things.

Continuing on the moving between apartments theme, I discovered that it is very important to have room-mates whose sleep cycle matches yours. As happenned yesterday, because of an eight hour difference between my cycle and that of my room-mates, they go to sleep when I wake up. This along with the entertainment situation in the house (see below) resulted in my getting minimal sleep last night which has generally screwed up my day.
However, on the positive side, I came across a person running DnD games in College Station and I hope to get back to gaming once a week soon. This is something really great asI really enjoyed gaming and the intervening two gameless months were really boring for me.
Today is also the day that I am finally done with my TA duties. So in balance, it's not that bad.